Show all 3 images
The holiday home is located in Tarasp, the Lower Engadine municipality of Scuol, at an altitude of 1'404 m above sea level. Its unobstructed hillside location at the foot of the castle hill opens up a magnificent panoramic view of the mountains of the Pisoc massif to the south. The house stands on its own and yet offers visual contact with the village of Fontana.
Am See, 7553 Tarasp
- Sleeps 52
- Self-catering kitchen
- Ski, boot and drying room
- washing facility
- School room with blackboard & flipcharts
- Lounge with large TV/beamer
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp
- Walking distance up to the castle
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Walk 10 minutes up to the castle
- Parking at the municipal building at the foot of the castle hill
- Parking at the end of tarasp sparsel's village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.