Enjoy nature and barbecue on one of the numerous fireplaces in the middle of the Lower Engadine mountains.
Fire pit on semi-open area at the edge of the forest. Firewood, tables and benches are available.
Behind Steinsberg Castle, east of Il Lai. Hiking trail towards Il Lai, from the lake towards Craista, about 5 minutes walk.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse.
- Paid parking at Ardez train station or on advertised parking spaces above the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.