Enjoy nature and barbecue on one of the numerous fireplaces in the middle of the Lower Engadine mountains.
Fire pit above the Inn. Firewood, tables and benches are available.
After a 5-minute walk starting above the Reformed Church, you will reach the fireplace. Firewood is available. The fire pit is not accessible by car.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse.
- Paid parking available at the station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.