Feuerstelle Mot da Nuns
Show all 3 images
Fire pit at semi-open area, with trees and shrubs. Firewood is not available. Tables and benches are available.
From Sent Bügliet about 15 minutes walk below the village.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to Sent, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse H27.
- Paid parking at the entrance Sent
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.