Show all 3 images
Fire pit at the edge of the forest with beautiful views of Sursavuogn to the Motta of Ramosch. Firewood and bench are available.
On the hiking trail towards Alp Discholas, at the junction to the Via Engiadina high-altitude trail towards Chant Sura.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to Vnà, Jalmèr.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Vnà can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse H27.
- Free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.