Enjoy nature and barbecue on one of the numerous fireplaces in the middle of the Lower Engadine mountains.
Motta Naluns Schlivera, 7550 Scuol
Fire pit located on an artificial lake (snowmaking lake) with beautiful views. Firewood and benches are available.
On the hiking trail towards Chamanna Naluns, about 1 h from the mountain station.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Pradella
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Pradella
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Pradella
Scuol can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse.
- Paid parking at Scuol-Tarasp station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.