Fire pit to open area with scattered trees. Firewood is available or nearby. Parking available at the entrance to Tasnatal. Tables and benches are available.
About 3 km into the valley to the left below the hiking trail in front of the bridge.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse.
- Paid parking at Ardez train station or on advertised parking spaces above the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.