Enjoy nature and barbecue on one of the numerous fireplaces in the middle of the Lower Engadine mountains.
Sur En, 7554 Sent
Fireplace at a large forest clearing on the Inn, suitable for families and larger groups. Firewood is not available. Tables and benches are available.
On the hiking trail towards Resgia, about 20 minutes walk from Sur En.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to Sent, Sur En.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadinerstrasse H27.
- Paid parking in Sur En
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.