Gaby and Jon Famos from Vnà own about 200 sheep. Gaby Famos processes their organic wool into hats, finches or felt animals and, in rare cases, into dresses of all kinds, sometimes in combination with cotton or silk.
For more information, see buntschlin.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Ramosch, Fermada to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Vnà
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Public parking available (approx. 100m)
Pedval 155, 7557 Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.