Fireplace at the Lai da Padnal
Show all 3 images
The summer attraction in Ftan has taken shape. The Lai da Padnal bathing lake lies to the west below the High Alpine Institute, surrounded by idyllic mountain scenery. It can be reached from the village in about 15 minutes on foot. This project was financed by crowdfunding, by the municipality of Scuol and by the proFtan association.
You can easily reach the bathing lake on foot. Either follow the road to the High Alpine Institute Ftan HIF and then take the hiking trail below the institute to the Lai da Padnal. This path is also suitable for prams. Alternatively, we recommend a narrower path from Plazzöl, along the road «Munt Plan» and the path further on to the lake. This path is not suitable for prams.
Dogs are not allowed on the Lai da Padnal.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina, Strada)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station to Ftan, Cumün
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
free parking in Ftan
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.