Fitness, massage and foot care Schlatter
Show all 3 images
Arthur Schlatter (chiropodist and certified medical masseur with federal certificate and chiropodist) specializes in rehabilitation and training development for competitive athletes. The individual trainings are also offered for young sports talents who want to go on the trail to top sports. The amateur athlete and the beginner are also welcome guests.
Arthur Schlatter is highly trained in the specialties of medical massage, functional massage, Kneipp applications, sports coaching, lymphatic drainage, migraine therapy as well as kinesiotape and is recognized by health insurance companies.
Prices and further information can be found at arthurschlatter.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at arthurschlatter.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, at the Chasa Puntota retirement home in Scuol Sura, as well as on the road to S-charl and the "Porta" bus stop.
- Parking garage Coop directly next to the guest information is chargeable.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.