Ftan chairlift valley station
Show all 3 images
You can get to the Motta Naluns ski area from both Scuol and the Engadine village of Ftan. The Ftan chairlift is available for this purpose. You can find more information about the ski area at bergbahnen-scuol.ch.
Prices and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- By Post Bus (from Tarasp or Martina) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Ftan lies elevated on a sunny terrace and can be reached in ten minutes by car from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or Scuol.
- Paid parking spaces in Ftan Grond and Ftan Pitschen
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.