Furino furners pastiziers SA Pastizaria Cantieni
Show all 6 images
"Nossa paschiun, Vos plaschair" (to german "Our passion, your enjoyment"). Enjoy a rich assortment of fresh crispy breads as well as special breads, small breads, fine patisserie, coffee "to go", homemade snacks, jams and local honey. Of course, Cantienis traditional nut cake as well as the pear bread must not be missing.
Opening hours and other information, please visit: cantieni-ftan.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
Postbus to Ftan Cumün,
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina südportal). By car from Scuol to Ftan.
parking at the exit of the village towards Ardez (number of places limited)
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.