Alpine Pass Ardez
Show all 3 images
This "tradition" was mainly due to the fact that Galtür could not separate himself from Ardez in the economic context. Despite his separation, Galtür remained a member of Ardez. It was not until 1359 that the village received a church with a cemetery. Until then, the dead had to be brought to the last rest after "Home". In winter, it is said, the dead were also stored in between times, because the pass was not accessible.
- Mit der Rhätischen Bahn (von Chur, Prättigau oder Oberengadin) stündlich bis Ardez
- Von Norden: über Landquart – Klosters per Autoverlad durch den Vereinatunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) oder über den Flüelapass ins Unterengadin auf H27
- Von Osten: via Landeck / Österreich in Richtung St. Moritz auf H27
- Von Süden: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) oder Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) auf H27
- Kostenpflichtige Parkplätze im Dorf
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.