Gabriel Hotel & Restaurant
Show all 4 images
Enjoy the personal and family atmosphere in the centenary Arvenstube, the PanoramaSaal with a view of the Engadine mountains or in the rustic Ustaria. In summer also in the most secluded garden restaurant of Scuol Sot.
Original, genuine, regional dishes – from the region, for the region. Swiss and European classics, gluten-free dishes, wide selection of vegetarian dishes, fish, homemade pasta, fondues and more...
WiFi, dog friendly, vegetarian selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, family friendly
Opening hours, prices and all other information can be found at hotel-gabriel.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
Then take the local bus to «Scuol, Plaz».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.