Gabriel Hotel & Restaurant
Show all 4 images
Enjoy the personal and family atmosphere in the centenary Arvenstube, the panoramic hall with a view of the Engadine mountains or in the rustic Ustaria. In summer also like to play in the most secluded gardening of Scuol Sot.
Original, genuine, regional dishes – from the region, for the region. Swiss and European classics, gluten-free dishes, wide selection of vegetarian dishes, fish, homemade pasta, fondues and more...
-LAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, gluten-free selection, group space, family-friendly
opening hours, prices and all other information can be found at hotel-gabriel.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
So then take the local bus to «Scuol, Plaz».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.