Show all 3 images
We will help you:
- Support and advice of the guests on site on the tourist offer of the whole destination
- Reception and processing of guest inquiries at the counter, by e-mail and on the phone
- Book hotels, apartments and other accommodation throughout the destination
- Submission of publications and information material
- Sale of services such as Vereina tickets / fishing patents / tickets from local events and dirt road permits
- Recording for the publication of local events
- Sale of national maps, books and local souvenir items
Opening hours and further information can be found at scuol-zernez.com
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters - Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel over the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen-Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen-Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadine via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
If you want to avoid a pass trip by car, there is the possibility to load the car on the rails, from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests remain seated in the car), +41 81 288 37 37 / online
- Free of charge in the Alossai car park, the community centre car park or the family bath car park.
- Further parking spaces at the train station and at Prà da Punt can also be used for several days.
Via d'Urtatsch 2, 7530 Zernez
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.