Show all 8 images
Leave stress and hustle and bustle behind you – back to nature – pure relaxation.
A hiking paradise in summer and a touring paradise in winter. In winter, sauna and hotpot are available – with a fantastic mountain panorama. You can enjoy à la carte or half board in the 400-year-old Arvenstübli or in the Arvensaal. After a hike you can relax on one of the three sun terraces. You will experience the most beautiful facets of nature on hikes, mountain and bike tours.
As a sustainable destination, Bogn Engiadina is committed to the goals of sustainable development within the holiday region and offers guests an authentic, sustainable experience. More information about the Sustainability certification.
Opening hours and all other information: gasthaus-mayor.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to S-charl, village (only in the summer months)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27. Then by car from Scuol from the direction of S-charl (only accessible in summer). In winter only accessible on foot/ski or by horse-drawn sleigh.
- Paid parking directly in front of the museum (max. 2 hours) or a few 100 meters further at the entrance of S-charl village.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.