Show all 7 images
- Daily fresh bread and baked goods
- Nut cakes
- Pear breads
- and various regional specialities
Prices and all further information at: giacometti-lavin.ch/e-shop
Opening hours and all further information at: giacometti-lavin.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Lavin station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Lavin is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (about 5 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.