Show all 5 images
Here you will find tea creations, spice blends, ointments, body and massage oils as well as Edelweiss natural cosmetics from our own production. A selection of special tea sets, postcards and books complete the range.
Cultivation and processing at Guarda Kräuter have been organic (Knospe, Bio Suisse) since 1987.
Crop rotations, mixed cultures and the renunciation of machines enable careful and invigorating soil care. With a growing variety of plants in the herb garden and the creation and maintenance of habitats for wild bees, butterflies and birds, we support threatened biodiversity on a small scale.
We supplement the plants from the garden with plants from the wild collection, which takes us to the foot of the Piz Buin at 2300 m.a.s.l.: To the rushing mountain stream, blown by the glacier wind and the scent of mountain thyme and larches.
In the herb garden as well as in the wild collection, we pick each leaf and flower individually; only strong and intact ones end up in the harvest baskets.
Opening hours and further information guarda-kraeuter.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (railway station).
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Giarsun.
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Guarda Pitschen / Chasa 113, 7545 Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.