GUARDA KRÄUTER - Blossoms & Herbs Manufactory
High above the valley, on a steep sunny terrace, 1650 m.a.s.l. in the middle of the Engadine mountains lies our herb garden. We complement the plants from the garden with plants from the wild collection, which takes us to the foot of the Piz Buin at 2300 m.a.s.l.; to the rushing mountain stream, blown by the glacier wind and the scent of mountain thyme and larches.
Both in the herb garden and in the wild collection we pick each leaf and flower individually; only strong and intact ones end up in the harvest baskets.
Prices and more information can be found at guarda-kraeuter.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at guarda-kraeuter.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Guarda (train station).
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached in five minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Giarsun
- Pay parking in front of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.