Arts & Crafts Guarda
Show all 3 images
Sculptor's workshop, textile and jewellery studio.
Chant da la Signura 35, 7545 Guarda
From the sculptor's workshop: sculptures made of Swiss stone pine and stone, gravestones made of Graubünden stone.
From the textile studio: plant and ornamental print on cloths, as well as jewelry made of inner stones and rock crystal
- Art and crafts from our own workshop
Opening hours and all other information:
+41 81 862 27 88
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.