Show all 5 images
In the village museum Vnà you will find works by various artists and various collectibles. Today, the museum has over 400 exhibits. In addition, we recommend a visit to the walk-in dictionary of Vnà in the form of a short village tour.
Opening hours and further information can be found at +41 81 866 33 86
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change in Ramosch and go to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in five minutes by car
- Public car park available, approx. 150 m in front of it
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.