Show all 3 images
- various salsiz
- dried meat
- Alpine cheese
- Preserved zucchetti
- Pickled mushrooms
- Dried mushrooms
- many different jams
- Nut cakes
- Beautiful gift baskets
- 2 x a year mixed packages of organic veal and organic lambs
- Offer varies depending on the season
- ... and much more!
Opening hours and all other information:
+41 81 864 83 47
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to Vulpera, Villa Maria.
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Chants 181, 7553 Tarasp
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.