Show all 3 images
Allegra and welcome to the Hotel Belvédère Scuol, the traditional yet innovative 4-star superior hotel in the Lower Engadine. Scuol, also known as Schuls, is harmoniously nestled between gorges and mountain meadows, right in the middle of which lies our hotel, which has been delighting its guests since 1876. The generosity of the traditional Swiss hotel industry at the turn of the century merges with modern design and comfort.
Added to this are the Ala Nova extension with 15 spacious rooms and the new Chasa Nova building with 9 suites, the Vita Nova wellness and spa, the Valentin Vinoteca and the Wine & Bar Lounge with breathtaking views of the Engadine mountains.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.