Art & History Tarasp
«House to watch the sunset» von Not Vital
Show all 6 images
After the artist Not Vital had already built a "House to watch the sunset" in Agadez, Niger, as well as in Amazonas, Brazil, the third Sunset House was ceremoniously inaugurated on 13 July 2018 at the foot of Tarasp Castle.
If you look closely at the castle opposite, you will see the flag of Niger and next to it those of Brazil blowing in the wind.
The "House to watch the sunset" in Tarasp is 13 metres high. The ascent takes place via three stairs and leads into a tower with four floors. The concept for this was developed in just 13 minutes.
The fenced artwork can be viewed freely. An ascent of the stairs is unfortunately not possible for safety reasons and was only allowed for the inauguration.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
Continue by PostBus to PostBus stop Tarasp, Fontana
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From the Engadinerstrasse (H27) between Ardez and Scuol cross the Inn bridge to Tarasp.
- Free parking in Tarasp Fontana right at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.