Ice skating Scuol
Ice rink Gurlaina
Show all 13 images
The ice rink is fully air-conditioned and can be rented all year round by the hour, day or week for training camps and events. The ice season lasts from the beginning of July to mid-March.
A wide range of possibilities
- Ice hockey, ice skating
- 8 team dressing rooms, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Theory room with technical infrastructure
- Large synthetic ice rink
- Modern weight room
- Restaurant/kitchen and kiosk
- Ochsner Pro Shop
- From the north by RhB via Landquart - Klosters through the Vereina Tunnel and then on to Scuol
- From the west by RhB via Samaden, down to Zernez and on to Scuol
- From Scuol by local bus to the Chantröven bus stop in Scuol
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina
- Parking is available directly in front of the ice rink in Gurlaina
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.