Arts & Crafts Guarda
Show all 3 images
Jordan ceramics – for over 30 years a large selection of ceramic art objects, tableware and versatile, exciting ceramic workshops.
Jassetta 87, 7545 Guarda
I am a professional ceramicist who experiments with porcelain, stoneware and raku with great passion and joy and always creates new unique pieces, which I sell in my shop in Guarda. Throughout the year I offer a wide range of exciting courses for beginners and experienced.
Opening hours and all further information: jordankeramik.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.