Ski lift Scuol
For children and beginners there is a large and sunny children's area on Motta Naluns with magic carpets, tunnels and various animation slopes. For all-day lessons, lunchtime care takes place on request, taking into account the corona measures. There will be no lunchtime care in the crèche in WInter 2020/21.
For pricing and more information, see bergbahnen-scuol.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at bergbahnen-scuol.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Gondola lift to the Motta Naluns mountain station
- From the train station it is only about 200 m to the valley station of the cable cars. From here with the gondola lift on Motta Naluns and further with the chairlift.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking spaces at the valley station of the cable cars
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.