Ski lift Lavin
Show all 4 images
The children's ski lift in Lavin is a small ski lift with a low rope guide, which is used as the next step to the magic carpet. In addition to the small ski lift, you will also find a slide slope for bobsleighs and sliders. The children's lift is also just ten minutes from the train station in Lavin.
Prices and further information can be found at zernez.ch/kinderskilift
Opening hours and further information can be found at zernez.ch/kinderskilift
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.