La Vouta Lavin
La Vouta is an association that aims to organize and promote cultural events with local and foreign cultural workers.
Located in the vaulted cellar of a residential building, the kleintheater has been offering a high-profile program with monthly guest performances from the fields of theater, music and performance for over 20 years. Artists such as Jaap Achterberg, Hazel Brugger or Ueli Bichsel can be found on the stage of La Vouta, along with many other, lesser-known but equally worth seeing small artists.
Opening hours and further information can be found at lavouta.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Lavin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.