Show all 3 images
The mountain lake Lai Blau is located above Guarda, on the hike towards the mountain hut «Chamonna Tuoi». It is picturesquely located between Piz Cotschen and Piz da las Clavigliadas and reflects the mighty peaks of Piz Buin and Piz Fliana – for this the hardships of the tour are always worthwhile.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Paid parking in front of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.