Show all 5 images
From the centre of Guarda to the north, the reservoir goes right to the picturesque lake "Lajet". Here you climb up the small stream on a direct way to the forest border to the entertained Alp Sura. To the east, the trail leads slightly upto Murtera Dadoura, where it turns left towards Maranguns. From Maranguns you climb the last piece to Lai Ruduond.
The descent over the south-eastern ridge of Piz Cotschen to Muot da l'Hom gives the view from Scuol to Susch. Via Mundaditsch you descend to the end point of the hike to Ardez.
The Schellen-Ursli-Film begins at Lai Raduond as Uorsin walks up the slope with her geisses and the camera pans up and the panorama of the Lower Engadine mountains becomes visible. For more information on the Bell Ursli, see scuol-zernez.com/schellen-ursli
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station
- Multips daily PostBus connection to Guarda train station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in about 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at the entrance to guarda
- Free parking at Guarda, staziun
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.