Show all 5 images
From the centre of Guarda heading north, turn right at the reservoir to the picturesque lake «Lajet». Here you follow the small stream on a direct path to the tree line to the hosted Alp Sura. In an easterly direction, the path climbs slightly to Murtera Dadoura, where it turns left towards Maranguns. From Maranguns you climb the last part to Lai Ruduond.
The descent over the southeast ridge of Piz Cotschen to Muot da l'Hom offers a view from Scuol to Susch. Via Mundaditsch you descend to the end of the hike to Ardez.
Schellen-Ursli filming location:
The Schellen-Ursli film begins at Lai Raduond as Uorsin walks up the slope with the goats and the camera pans up and the panorama of the Lower Engadine mountains becomes visible. For more information about the bell Ursli, see scuol-zernez.com/schellen-ursli
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Guarda station
- PostBus connection several times a day to Guarda train station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in about 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village
- Free parking at Guarda, staziun station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.