Cross-country skiing centre Zernez
NORDIC SPECIALIST IN ZERNEZ. RENTAL, SALE & SERVICE.
Via d'Urtatsch, 7530 zernez
- Rental and sale of cross-country skiing equipment
- Complete service for skis
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters - Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel over the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen-Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen-Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadine via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
If you want to avoid a pass trip by car, there is the possibility to load the car onto the rails, from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests remain seated in the car).
- Free of charge in the Alossai car park, the community centre car park or the family bath car park.
- Further parking spaces at the train station and at Prà da Punt can also be used for several days.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.