Show all 4 images
- Products close to nature
- Senter Mutschli
- Alp cheese
- Alp butter (in summer)
opening hours and all other information:
+41 81 864 18 21
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
Surding by local bus to Sent, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (25 minutes drive from Vereina südportal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.