Show all 3 images
- Natural products
- Senter Mutschli
- Alpine cheese
- Alpine butter (in summer)
- 24-hour self-service machine next to the shop
Opening hours and further information +41 81 864 18 21
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Then take the local bus to Sent, Plaz.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Sent is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (25 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Free parking available
Sot Pradè, 7554 Sent
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.