Show all 4 images
It is captured deeper than the river bed of the Inn and has to be pumped up. In addition to the necessary facilities, a small building also contains a fountain that flows for a few hours a day (outside these hours at the push of a button).
Sodium Na+: 1680 mg/l
Potassium K+: 71 mg/l
Calcium Ca2+: 310 mg/l
Magnesium Mg2+: 652 mg/l
Iron Fe2+: 17 mg/l
Chloride Cl-: 192 mg/l
Hydrogen carbonate HCO3-: 6340 mg/l
Sulphate SO42-: 1660 mg/l
On site at the springs the information is given in Romansh and German. The information in English can be downloaded here. Alternatively, a printed version is available from the Scuol visitor information centre.
Accessible all year round
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which leaves hourly from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau and Upper Engadin, and get out at Scuol-Tarasp
- Continue by Postbus with hourly service to the Postbus stop Scuol, Serras
- From the Postbus stop about 5 minutes walk to the spring
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters on the car transporter train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Lower Engadin on the H27
- From the east: via Landeck/Austria towards St. Moritz on the H27
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders – Martina) or the Ofen Pass (Val Müstair – Zernez) on the H27
Below the PostBus stop Scuol, Serras
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.