Local History Museum Vno
Show all 5 images
In the village museum of Vna you will find works by various artists and various collectibles. Today, the museum contains more than 400 exhibits. In addition, a visit to the walkable dictionary of Vn' in the form of a short village tour.
Opening hours and further information call +41 81 866 33 86
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Throurly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change at Ramosch and get to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in a five-minute drive
- Public parking available, about 150 m in front
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.