MANARÖL – sport nordic/gravel
New: MANARÖL sport nordic" will also be active in summer from 27 June 2021. The sports shop gives the theme of "Gravel" a stage. You can find out more at manaroel.ch
- wax and racing service
- stone grinding
- Björn Dahlie
prices and more information can be found at manaroel.ch
Opening hours and other information, see manaroel.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Multips daily PostBus connection around Scuol (local bus)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.