MANARÖL – sport nordic/gravel
New: MANARÖL sport nordic" will also be active in summer from 27 June 2021. The sports shop gives the theme of "gravel" a stage. For more information, see manaroel.ch
- Waxing and racing service
- Stone cuts
- Gravel bikes
- Björn Dahlie
For pricing and more information, see manaroel.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at manaroel.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Several times a day PostBus connection around Scuol (local bus)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.