Show all 4 images
The "Meisser Gym" offers an extensive training center, at 1670 m above sea level.M., in the middle of nature, with fantastic views of the Engadine mountains. Health and physical fitness are in the foreground. The infrastructure is particularly aimed at functional and individual training. Of course, we also offer an extensive fitness program with a professional trainer.
The "Meisser Gym" is located next to the Meisser Lodge at the end of the village. Use for resort guests is free of charge. Monthly, half-yearly and year-round subscriptions are offered for external guests.
prices and more information can be found at hotel-meisser.ch/meisser-sport
opening hours and other information, see hotel-meisser.ch/meisser-sport
With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda station, staziun
Multips daily PostBus connection to Guarda train station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in about 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Free parking at the entrance to guarda
- Free parking at Guarda, staziun
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.