Show all 4 images
The «Meisser Gym» offers an extensive training centre, at 1670 m above sea level, in the middle of nature, with fantastic views of the Engadine mountains. Health and physical fitness are in the foreground. The infrastructure is particularly aimed at functional and individual training. Of course, we also offer an extensive fitness program with a professional trainer.The «Meisser
Gym» is located next to the Meisser Lodge at the end of the village. Use for resort guests is free of charge. For external guests, monthly, half-yearly and year-round subscriptions are offered.
For pricing and more information, see hotel-meisser.ch/meisser-sport
For opening hours and more information, see hotel-meisser.ch/meisser-sport
By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Guarda, staziun station
Several times a day PostBus connection to Guarda train station, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadine road H27 at Giarsun in about 5 minutes (10 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking at the entrance to Guarda village
- Free parking at Guarda, staziun station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.