Show all 3 images
The simplest is often the best. The specialty butcher's shop, which carefully processes and aesthetically packages its products, obtains the meat from animals from the mountain zones or from the pastures around Scuol and Samedan. The butcher's shop, where you can also eat, in the so-called "Barboucherie", in the bistro, very simple dishes are lovingly prepared and served.
- Deer dry meat and a formidable Bündnerfleisch
Prices and further information can be found at hatecke.ch
Opening hours and all further information can be found at hatecke.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez.
- From Zernez train station in 5 minutes on foot
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (about 20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.