A journey of discovery into the centuries-old alpine dried meat craft. Tasting of Graubünden, deer dry meat and salsiz with a glass of wine in the «laboratori dal gust».
Center Augustin, Stradun 197, 7550 Scuol
- Deer dry meat and a formidable Bündnerfleisch
For opening hours and more information, see hatecke.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp train station to the PostBus stop "Bogn Engiadina"
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.