miaEngiadina – Public WLAN Hotspot
The goal of miaEngiadina is to also equip the Engadine communities from Samnaun to La Punt-Chamues-ch with public WLAN hotspots. Currently, 23 hotspots are already "on air" and new ones are being installed continuously. Free high-speed surfing is possible at central and public locations in the individual communities. In addition, centrally located business customers can be connected to the fiber optic network or equipped with a hotspot.
free of charge, further information can be found at miaengiadina.ch/internet/hotspot
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol. If you want to avoid a pass journey by car, there is the possibility to load the car on the rails from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests stay in the car). You can find more information about this at rhb.ch/autoverlad-vereina
Paid parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.