miaEngiadina – Public WLAN Hotspot
The goal of miaEngiadina is to also equip the Engadine communities from Samnaun to La Punt-Chamues-ch with public WLAN hotspots. Currently, 23 hotspots are already "on air" and new ones are being installed continuously. Free high-speed surfing is possible at central and public locations in the individual communities. In addition, centrally located business customers can be connected to the fiber optic network or equipped with a hotspot.
free of charge, further information can be found at miaengiadina.ch/internet/hotspot
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- If you want to avoid a pass journey by car, there is the possibility to load the car onto the rails from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests stay in the car). You can find more information about this at rhb.ch/autoverlad-vereina
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, at the Chasa Puntota retirement home in Scuol Sura, as well as on the road to S-charl and the "Porta" bus stop.
- Parking garage Coop directly next to the guest information is chargeable.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.