Mountain Gecko Boulderhalle
Show all 6 images
The professionally built bouldering hall offers the perfect change to the outdoor sports program in Scuol. You always wanted to hang like a gecko from the ceiling? No problem! Even bouldering pros are always welcome and will get their money's worth on the varied routes. When the weather is nice, the large outdoor lounge is also available for breaks.
Current opening hours on Facebook
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Parking possibilities at the train station Scuol-Tarasp or directly at the bouldering hall
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.