National Park Centre
Show all 5 images
Are you planning a stay in the National Park region?
In the visitor centre you will find a variety of good information options. The staff of the National Park team and the guest information office will advise you personally and competently at the information desk when planning your hike in the Swiss National Park.
A terrain model with touchscreen, laser beam and large screen will help you plan your stay in the national park. It contains brief information about the top 20 of the national park and the 21 hikes.
In the extensive shop you will find national park hiking map and guide and a variety of other information resources. The shop offer also includes specialist literature and illustrated books, practical clothing and souvenirs.
An the information desk you can also rent binoculars and the digital guide iWebpark, as well as book a public or private excursion.
For pricing information, see nationalpark.ch
Information on opening hours can be found at nationalpark.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez.
- The Zernez train station can be reached in 5 minutes on foot
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (about 20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Free parking available at the municipality or at the train station
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.