National Park Centre
Show all 10 images
Is a stay in the national park region on the agenda?
There is a wide range of information available at the visitor centre. The staff of the National Park team as well as the guest information desk provide personal and competent advice on planning hikes in the Swiss National Park.
A terrain model with touch screen, laser beam and large screen helps to plan your stay in the National Park. It contains brief information on the Top 20 of the National Park and the 21 hikes.
The shop has a variety of products, including the National Park Hiking Map and the National Park Guide. The shop also offers a wide range of other articles, such as specialist literature, illustrated books, practical clothing and souvenirs.
Field glasses and public or private excursions can be booked at the information desk.
Information on prices can be found at nationalpark.ch
Information on opening hours can be found at nationalpark.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Zernez
- From Zernez station 5 minutes on foot
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (approx. 20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking available at the municipality or at the railway station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.