Natural ice field Sent
The ice rink, which is located directly at the entrance to the village, is available free of charge during the winter season when temperatures are suitable. Skates can be rented directly at the ice rink.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Continue by PostBus to the PostBus stop Sent, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, as far as Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of Reschenpass, after Martina on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent
- From the south: via Reschenpass to Martina, there towards St. Moritz on the H27 to Crusch and then up to Sent.
- Paid parking at the entrance to the village in the underground car park.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.