The ice rink, which is located directly next to the schoolhouse, is available free of charge during the winter season at appropriate temperatures and invites you to skate and play ice hockey.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or from Scuol) every hour to Ardez station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station, then continue by Rhaetian Railway to Ardez station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ardez is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27 (15 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station (Staziun) in Ardez or on designated parking spaces above the village (schoolhouse)
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.