Show all 6 images
In the event of setbacks or injuries, we accompany you on the way back to your sport or everyday activities. We treat dysfunctions and pain from incorrect loads, illnesses, operations and accidents using the latest physiotherapeutic methods. Your health is our goal.
- Sports physiotherapy
- Orthopedics / Postoperative Rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy / Dry needling
- Supervision of active therapy / MTT and group classes in the fitness «ORIGYM»
- Self-pay offers on request
- Health insurance companies recognized
- Prices depend on the offer
Opening hours and further information can be found at physioengiadina.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, as well as on the road to S-charl and the "Porta" stop.
- The Coop multi-storey car park right next to the guest information desk is subject to a fee.
Stradun 403A, 7550 Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.