Police and fire brigade Zernez
Regional Police East – Engiadina
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters - Davos – Flüelapass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free of charge in the Alossai car park, the community centre car park or the family bath car park.
- Further parking spaces at the train station and at Prà da Punt can also be used for several days.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.