Ski lift Ardez
Ardez has its own children's ski lift to help you get started in winter sports. Here you will find a classic children's lift with handles.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.