Ski lift Guarda
If you want to learn to ski, the village's own 50 m long pony lift, which was built by the locals, offers the opportunity to do so. The lift is located just above the fire brigade depot, between house number 61 and number 57. It can be reached from the PostBus stop in a five-minute walk and will be available to snow-loving guests free of charge from mid-December. It is run by the locals themselves, alternately and in hard work.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Paid parking in front of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.