Ski lift Guarda
If you want to learn to ski, the village's 50-metre-long pony lift, built by the locals, offers the opportunity to do so. The lift is located just above the fire brigade depot, between house number 61 and number 57. It is a five-minute walk from the PostBus stop and is available free of charge to snow-loving guests from mid-December. It is operated by the locals themselves, alternately and in fronarbeit.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (station)
- Multip times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in 5 minutes by car
- Free parking in front of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.