Ski lift Guarda
The village's own pony lift in Guarda - the perfect introduction to winter sports for children and beginners.
If you want to learn how to ski, the village's own 50-metre-long pony lift, built by the locals, offers you the opportunity to do so. The lift is located a little above the fire station, between house numbers 61 and 57. It is a five-minute walk from the PostBus stop and is available to snow-loving guests free of charge from mid-December. It is run by the locals themselves, in rotation and with voluntary labour.
- free of charge
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (railway station).
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 at Giarsun.
- Paid parking in front of Guarda
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.